Links — Books
Urban and Transport Design
Sustainability and Cities: Overcoming Automobile
Peter Newman, Jeffrey Kenworthy
- Hubbert's Peak: The Impending World Oil Shortage, by Kenneth S. Deffeyes, Princeton University Press. Deffeyes is Professor Emeritus at Princeton University, and a geologist with extensive personal experience in the oil industry. You can see a free sample chapter, which is a good overview.
- The Party's Over: Oil, War and the Fate of Industrial Societies, by Richard Heinberg. See the Author's web site.
- Resource Wars: The New Landscape of Global Conflict With a New Introduction by the Author, by Michael Klare.
- The Decline of the Age of Oil, Petrol Politics: Australia's road ahead by Brian J. Fleay, published by Pluto Press, Locked bag 199, Annandale 2038. ISBN 186403 021 6
- The Coming Oil Crisis, by C.J. Campbell, 1997, published by Multi-Science Publishing Coy, London & Petroconsultants S.A., Geneva.
Broken links? Let us know at contact (AT) camwest.pps.com.au.[an error occurred while processing this directive]