About Us — Photo Album
A picture is worth a thousand words. We hope you get to know us through these images.
- Community Ride along Prospect Creek.
- Lunch after our Bay to Mountains community bike ride.
- Negotiating Sydney's dangerous streets is no sweat with such a great cycling advocacy group.
- After one of our Saturday morning rides, bike parking in front of Parramatta's Deli France is hard to find...
- Ain't no bridge steep enough... The (in)famous Thackeray St footbridge along the Parramatta Valley Cycleway is no obstacle for CAMWEST members.
- At one stage we had a regular 7 AM Saturday ride at the George St entrance of Parrammatta Park. Join our current rides.
- A cycle rickshaw at New York's Times Square, probably the busiest street corner in the world. Way to go!
- Riding by Parrammatta's St John's church on a beautiful (and cold!) winter morning.
- After an early morning ride, the $2.20 special at the local Deli France. Hmmm...
- Would you let your child ride with this lot?